Getting your first gym badge Getting your first gym badge

Not to be rude but consider getting voice actors.

Your animations are great but your voice acting is a bit under the level of the animation itself, great job either way!

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

If I win the lottery I'll fund you, my hand to god.

Rap Song Rap Song

Both the animation and the music were good, to all the people who are hating on it because of rape jokes, grow up, rape is bad, we all know it, that's why we throw it in a controlled environment and joke about it, it's what all jokes are about, stupid, humiliating, dangerous situations in controlled environments, where you know nothing will actually happen, negatively speaking I mean.

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

I loved this game, searched all over for it after playing it over two, three years ago. My strat is to max breeding, they just can't keep up with me.

Moonlight Moonlight

the soothing fits into the game perfectly, it's calm nature blends in with the short story you created, the lanterns, the fish, all of the colors and elements just fell perfectly into place, very relaxing though a bit complicated to grasp at first and the secret medal was chewing me up, until I earned it, very nice touch, keep it going, don't make a sequel to this, it's perfect as it is, though I ask you to make more games in the same philosophical inspiration.

Almakos responds:

I hope I will do it right in continuation (I need to make tiny bit of character development for the future use). Got couple of nice ideas how to keep the pace, yet add a couple of tricks to deepen the experience.
Thank you for playing and this inspiring review :)

MoonType MoonType

This game is where I come to warm up for days of typing, thanks for the game!

Necro (explicit language) Necro (explicit language)

To the comments below: Freedom of speech

to the song, love it as usual!

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

amazing

the lyrics... the piano.. everything fits together very nicely, great amazing job.

-__--__--_numa numa _--__--__- -__--__--_numa numa _--__--__-

rofl

no offense to your taste but i think this music is kinda gay, but it must have bin hard work to transform it good job

Alexman159 responds:

if you think its gay then why you give me high score. Not that gay isnt equal

Sith Warrior II Sith Warrior II

I love the fact that she's left handed. <3

shammiemaa responds:

hehe yeah, to be honest - I didnt even noticed that until now ;d

Rosemary eating Dumplings Rosemary eating Dumplings

First review; It's very nice, love the expression on her face, very, very nice.

Sabtastic Tankgirl Sabtastic Tankgirl

Aside from being incredible, I can't unsee her gun, where's the tip of it if not inside of her crotch? There's no bulge on the pants either. Good job anyways.

deathink responds: