All 11 art Reviews

I love the fact that she's left handed. <3

shammiemaa responds:

hehe yeah, to be honest - I didnt even noticed that until now ;d

Rosemary eating Dumplings Rosemary eating Dumplings

First review; It's very nice, love the expression on her face, very, very nice.

Sabtastic Tankgirl Sabtastic Tankgirl

Aside from being incredible, I can't unsee her gun, where's the tip of it if not inside of her crotch? There's no bulge on the pants either. Good job anyways.

deathink responds:

Maybe its a snub nose?

Furry Bad Furry Bad

I don't know why this is on front page, you need ALLOT of practice, as you said below yourself. It's really shit but don't be discouraged, you're clearly in the right path, those who do not learn how to fail don't know how to succeed. The colors are nice but you really need to work on anatomy and shadows.

Manga for dummies, the book (not just for drawing japanese manga) will save your life, keep drawing, don't be discouraged, you'll be great before you know it. I'm still giving you a bad review however.

Mr-Insanity97 responds:

Oh ok and thank you.

Leviathan Leviathan

I feel like this drawing could be bigger, I saw this mostly due to the depth of the drawing itself, everything looks small, I believe if you make some BIGGER waves and Levithian a little farther he will look COLOSSAL. Good job though.

amejia1924 responds:

Thanks!

I agree, I wanted to change a few thing but i spent so much time on this one that I couldn't spend more, maybe when I paint him fighting Cthulhu I make him bigger.

Sacred Knight Class - Khara Sacred Knight Class - Khara

Only thing I feel like pointing out is the small left hand and very small sword, other than that, great as per usual!

#Pyre #Pyre

This is just weavesilk.

Guevara-chan responds:

You say this like if it's something bad.

Zombie sugarskull Zombie sugarskull

I would wear it in a shirt, yes.

serenekitchen responds:

yay!!!

Meat Locker Meat Locker

Looks awesome ^-^

Black Sleeves Black Sleeves

Oh my god

This is just amazing, can't put it into words really, keep up the good work.