Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

I loved this game, searched all over for it after playing it over two, three years ago. My strat is to max breeding, they just can't keep up with me.

Moonlight Moonlight

the soothing fits into the game perfectly, it's calm nature blends in with the short story you created, the lanterns, the fish, all of the colors and elements just fell perfectly into place, very relaxing though a bit complicated to grasp at first and the secret medal was chewing me up, until I earned it, very nice touch, keep it going, don't make a sequel to this, it's perfect as it is, though I ask you to make more games in the same philosophical inspiration.

Almakos responds:

I hope I will do it right in continuation (I need to make tiny bit of character development for the future use). Got couple of nice ideas how to keep the pace, yet add a couple of tricks to deepen the experience.
Thank you for playing and this inspiring review :)

MoonType MoonType

This game is where I come to warm up for days of typing, thanks for the game!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I'm giving this a 5 (2.5 stars) because of the stupidly impossible to dodge knife, it's... I just don't know how people play this for more than five seconds without dying

Brave Kings: Players Pack Brave Kings: Players Pack

The game is good but...

Some phisics are just wrong, like how an arrow hites a wooden bar, goes through it and it doesn't fall, or goes through two pieces of wood and they don't even move to the side. Or how the rock barely hurts wood. Or how a cannon doesn't move an inch of wood... I think this is enough.

PegasGames responds:

Yeah, there are some problems. We will fix all this in future games

Absorption Absorption

Not much i can say

This is a good game, well structured, pre-tested... This will be in the top five almost indefinitely.

Booty Call Booty Call

.__.

How can you misspell civilization?

RikFuzz responds:

It's the British spelling, we're from England.

Invasion 3 Invasion 3

Entertaining

I liked the game, it is quite amusing and fun, easy to play but i have to admit it gets boring, i usually only buy archers and then fletchery's with all of my money, i send like 20 archers and they destroy the castle in less than 10 seconds, its not very challenging i must add.

Rotate & Roll Rotate & Roll

well

the game is fairly easy, but it doesnt respect ALOT of physics laws, so.. yeah, thats a major bug 5/10

Love Chef Love Chef

not bad

i liked it, its very wel made, the art is good, music is not one of those boring loops, pretty good, but just one thing, pealing a banana with a knife? i think we use our hands for that, but its good