Getting your first gym badge Getting your first gym badge

Not to be rude but consider getting voice actors.

Your animations are great but your voice acting is a bit under the level of the animation itself, great job either way!

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

If I win the lottery I'll fund you, my hand to god.

Rap Song Rap Song

Both the animation and the music were good, to all the people who are hating on it because of rape jokes, grow up, rape is bad, we all know it, that's why we throw it in a controlled environment and joke about it, it's what all jokes are about, stupid, humiliating, dangerous situations in controlled environments, where you know nothing will actually happen, negatively speaking I mean.

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

Finally found the music in the background, loved it.

Luigi Death Stare Luigi Death Stare

It's really good, I think the music rock superstar would be better though.

FleetAdmiralTony responds:

ill probably use it in future videos :D

Dawn and Dusk Dawn and Dusk

Plot is simple yet good, I do advise getting a more experienced narrator, don't be offended it just takes practice to hone a voice.

Yugimations responds:

Not at all. I definitely need more experience with voice acting. Its just this was a time based project, and I couldn't find one that worked, so I had to ultimately do my own voice...which I try not to do.

The Furry Fandom Extreme The Furry Fandom Extreme

This is just stupid actually, you're just mixing allot of different fetishes and calling it furry. You can reply whatever you want, I'm giving it a zero, the music was kind of annoying, and none of the artwork was yours, all in all, this is just poor in content. "LOL MAD FURRY" You can write that if you want, I'm not mad, I don't care, my life won't change because of you so... Yep.

just impressed you took your time to google and paste here and look at furry/vore/gay pics for hours as you worked.

DJFyatChoonZ responds:

The music is bad? I am sorry sir but that's an insult to one of the greatest latin timbales players of our age, I suggest you leave, now. Good day.

Nursery Rhymes of Death Nursery Rhymes of Death

I don't know what's so creepy about this... Honestly, after seeing anus boy and anythign else he made, or pig pen, this is just like tom and jerry, meh violence.

The Reward The Reward

A great animation, one of the best I've seen, nothing more to add really.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

I like the fact how you make games and merchandise but you barely make new episodes, there are two, TWO episodes, jesus man, just... Next time make like ten episodes before trying to sell everything to people, I know your life must be really busy right now but yeah, still.